There are newer employer reviews for HealthTech

Great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

I have been working at HealthTech

Pros

Great people, pleasant working environment. Everyone is supportive and lends a hand when necessary.

Cons

Small company - you are often juggling multiple assignments on tight deadlines. But benefits outweigh the cons.

N/A

reviews filtered by
  1. DBA Gaffey...different name, same toxic culture.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I worked at HealthTech full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You will gain experience on a variety of software systems. You will meet some good caring people and share knowledge that will benefit your career elsewhere.

Cons

I doubt the CEO is aware that management is telling the clients about the 85% turnover rate. Twice HR escorted employees past my desk with their belongings during business hours. If the CEO doesn't think this affects production he is out of touch. No exit review after I gave notice; the Director, supervisor and HR never spoke to me on my last day, not even asking for my 'security badge'. Truly a miserable work environment.

To the CEO...pay employees fairly. Treat them respectfully. Change the white collar sweatshop mentality.

Poor leadership, lack of communication, employees in fear of losing their jobs

Former Employee - Developer in Franklin, TN
    Former Employee - Developer in Franklin, TN

I worked at HealthTech full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Clean office, good benefit package

Cons

Constant changes in upper leadership and restructuring of the company. These changes lead to new/shifted management coming into projects that they don't understand. Inconsistent feedback. Employees are fired without warning. "It's a sad day" is a common phrase as people are let go due to restructuring. It's not uncommon to come to work and see the person next to you now has their desk cleared- without warning or reason. Upper management doesn't take time to recognize the talent within the company. The majority of employees are extremely unhappy in their roles.

Don't talk down to your employees. Listen to their suggestions. Learn about the products you are developing. Start acting like leaders instead of dictators. Realize that the people working there are people and they shouldn't have to be in fear of losing their job every day.

There are newer employer reviews for HealthTech