Great company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

I have been working at HealthTech

Pros

Great people, pleasant working environment. Everyone is supportive and lends a hand when necessary.

Cons

Small company - you are often juggling multiple assignments on tight deadlines. But benefits outweigh the cons.

Advice to Management

N/A

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Account Specialist II

Current Employee - Patient Account Specialist II in Plano, TX
    Current Employee - Patient Account Specialist II in Plano, TX

I have been working at HealthTech full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

THERE IS NO PRO'S Run from this PLACE!!!!!

Cons

Unprofessional Terrible Management Poor Office and Business structure Fair warning! this is one of those companies where the grass is not greener on the other side. The management there are people who came from 2 companies Cymetrix in Lewisville and Christus in Irving they have only been there 9 months some less, they no clue on how to run a business. No one there is truly happy with their job, I wish I would have never accepted the offer! the reason for their short comings is because they all friends and they came from the same company if they do not like you, you will not be liked by any of them EVER so just be smart and look else where because your everyday will become your worst nightmare Ive never talked bad about a company until now! They are so worried about what you have on and you personal life that thy forget to focus on the important things like WORK! office drama this place is beyond office drama Im warning you do not consider this place! RUN!!!

Advice to Management

This is to the CEO, don't you think that there is a issue if your turnover RATE is 85% the COMPANY isn't even big enough for that type of turnover....Look at your management please!

2. DBA Gaffey...different name, same toxic culture.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

I worked at HealthTech full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You will gain experience on a variety of software systems. You will meet some good caring people and share knowledge that will benefit your career elsewhere.

Cons

I doubt the CEO is aware that management is telling the clients about the 85% turnover rate. Twice HR escorted employees past my desk with their belongings during business hours. If the CEO doesn't think this affects production he is out of touch. No exit review after I gave notice; the Director, supervisor and HR never spoke to me on my last day, not even asking for my 'security badge'. Truly a miserable work environment.

Advice to Management

To the CEO...pay employees fairly. Treat them respectfully. Change the white collar sweatshop mentality.