Healthcare Parking Systems of America
healthcareparking.com Tampa, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Enjoyed my years with HPSA - would recommend it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Tampa, FL

I worked at Healthcare Parking Systems of America full-time for more than a year

ProsI really enjoyed working closely with the valets, local management and national executives. A very unique business model - which provided critical customer service to local hospitals. It certainly jump-started my career and provided some good experiences.

ConsIt's a hard job - lots of early hours, but to me the payoff was challenging ourselves to better our service to patients and learn as much as possible from the hospitals and HPSA. Additionally, if you are lucky enough to get a good location... the tips are good as a valet (considering the small amount of time you spend parking and delivering a car).

Advice to Senior ManagementMore training - we used to have a training guy that traveled around and provide orientations and service standards workshops. He left the comapny and training seemed to taper off after that. Revamp the uniforms. Lastly, maybe a yearly service contest for top employees with the reward being the ability to gather and network at a HPSA conference?

Easy job, cool people, good exercise.

Valet (Current Employee)
Gainesville, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Parking Systems of America part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible schedule, fit for a school job. Cons: Pay is low, a lot of running. Advice to Senior Management: Management should pay more attention to details of what is going on at each location. Playing by the books doesn't… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Greedy management, poor management, lack of experience.

Valet (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Healthcare Parking Systems of America

Pros: hire fast. great locations ( woman's Hospital of Texas) Cons: no benefits, no sick days, no holidays, no vacations for entry… Advice to Senior Management: do more training on the parking machines, be fair with employees and honesty above all… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Healthcare Parking Systems of America.

Worked for Healthcare Parking Systems of America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthcare Parking Systems of America reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healthcare Parking Systems of America CEO Kevin Dearth. All reviews posted anonymously by Healthcare Parking Systems of America employees.