Healthcare Scouts

www.healthcarescouts.com
  www.healthcarescouts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts

Don't sign on with this group unless you are extremely desperate and need a job

I worked at Healthcare Scouts as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

They provided me with contract assignments when I was between jobs.

Cons

- They do NOT communicate with their contractors. Once you are put into a position, you can forget about them looking out for your best interest, even if the company you are temping for is abusive. They are just trying to make dollars on your head. Multiple attempts to communicate with recruiter and they still don't provide critical information needed.

-They do NOT have their facts straight. i.e.- no clear information about job descriptions, hiring time frames or even at times, the correct company name!

-Make you feel like a number. Most agencies recognize that your satisfaction and performance is what keeps them in business and their reputation afloat. Most will even take the time to send a genetic holiday card or an acknowledgement over the holidays. They just send out timesheet reminders.

Hire recruiters that have their act together. Partner with better, more progressive businesses.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Healthcare Scouts (View Most Recent)

Good things happening with this company

Current Employee - National Recruiter in Winter Park, FL
    Current Employee - National Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

This is my first experience working with a recruiting firm even though I have many friends in the business. I've compared a lot of notes over long conversations with my colleagues and healthcare scouts is ahead of the game on a lot of levels. My buddy's compensation is lower than ours and they have a cap or draw in most cases. The environment is reAlly good. It's competitive with some edge to make certain your on top of your game all the time which is great because I'm a pretty competitive person and like to rank in the top. We get highlighted all the time but we are also held accountable. The training is good too. Very thorough and leadership all the way to the President is approachable and takes time to stop and connect with you to see how things are going.

Cons

None really. We just went through benefits enrollment and there isn't a 401k match but overall the benefits that we can select from are good.

It's been mentioned that we are bringing in some additional heavy hitters to help continue to grow the company. My goal is to continue to grow and prove myself so that I can be considered for those advancement opportunities. Keep your eye out for internal performers. I've seen some good movement in their promoting from within and feel they have a good balance here.

Ruthless and cutthroat. Do not even consider applying unless you only want to be employed for 6-8 months.

Former Employee - Account Manager in Winter Park, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Winter Park, FL

I worked at Healthcare Scouts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They provide a good training program

Cons

Where do I begin. The CEO and COO Don Langmo and CJ Rodriguez are ruthless they have a successful model set up where they make lots of money and every employee is dispensable. They do not invest in their employees nor care if they retain them or not. Bottom line you don't make them money you're gone. No questions asked. 2-3 employees get fired on average every month. I promise you every positive review you have read on the company is false and written by the company.

Take time to invest and retain your employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts