Healthcare Scouts

There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts

Recruiting isn't want I expected

Current Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL
Current Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I really thought I knew what a recruiter job was until I came to work for scouts. Heather & CJ do a great job at breaking down the training piece by piece. I've never worked for a company where the COO took personal interest in training us. I've been doing recruiting for colleges but this feels like I own my own business. The tools I have received with the training on the actual business of recruiting is definitely going to help me hit my goals.

Cons

There are a lot of orders for us to work on. I like the team I'm on but my sales rep is the highest producer and is busy all the time so my questions feel like I'm bothering him. There are other great people on my team so I've asked them for help and they have helped.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Healthcare Scouts (View Most Recent)

The positive reviews are a joke! RUN far, far away !

Former Employee - National Recruiting Manager in Winter Park, FL
    Former Employee - National Recruiting Manager in Winter Park, FL

I worked at Healthcare Scouts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

None, other than a job ( if they keep you more than a few months )

Cons

Favoritism, horrible managers, back stabbing culture, no money ( unless you are a pet)

Treat employees better. Get rid of the revolving door mentality. Too much to I fix to list. Just need to be re evaluated from top to bottom.

Company & people are solid

Former Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

I worked at Healthcare Scouts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great atmosphere and people to work with at all levels. Fun and competitive. People share information to help you get better.

Cons

No cons. You have a really fair ramp time. Be sure to get as much training and ask questions. There's nothing negative to say for me

Tyler (Pres) is a good manager. CJ (COO)came in and took us in a great direction. Training improvements have helped new people. she's very positive. It was a big difference to have her. I liked her approach and she was approachable no matter situation. Tyler is there to help. He's also the main sales guy so sometimes I didn't feel like I could go to him because of that.

There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts