There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts

The positive reviews are a joke! RUN far, far away !

Former Employee - National Recruiting Manager in Winter Park, FL
Former Employee - National Recruiting Manager in Winter Park, FL

I worked at Healthcare Scouts full-time (more than a year)

Pros

None, other than a job ( if they keep you more than a few months )

Cons

Favoritism, horrible managers, back stabbing culture, no money ( unless you are a pet)

Treat employees better. Get rid of the revolving door mentality. Too much to I fix to list. Just need to be re evaluated from top to bottom.

reviews filtered by

Company & people are solid

Former Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL
    Former Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

I worked at Healthcare Scouts full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great atmosphere and people to work with at all levels. Fun and competitive. People share information to help you get better.

Cons

No cons. You have a really fair ramp time. Be sure to get as much training and ask questions. There's nothing negative to say for me

Tyler (Pres) is a good manager. CJ (COO)came in and took us in a great direction. Training improvements have helped new people. she's very positive. It was a big difference to have her. I liked her approach and she was approachable no matter situation. Tyler is there to help. He's also the main sales guy so sometimes I didn't feel like I could go to him because of that.

2. Really good career move for me!

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts

Pros

I've been in the hospitality industry working for a very low wage and tips. HealthCare Scouts gave me the chance to learn about staffing and work in a professional setting and still make commission. I've made over $85,000 a year the past couple of years. Wouldn't have made that in waiting tables where I was. Plus I have MUCH better schedule!

Cons

A better 401k plan or implement a profit sharing plan for employees.

None

Healthcare Scouts Response

Sep 13, 2014COO

I'm excited to hear you've progressed financially with HealthCare Scouts. We appreciate the feedback on our 401K program. At this time we don't currently match contribution but it is a project that ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts