Healthcare Scouts

Most money I've ever made

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter  in  Winter Park, FL
Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I get the latitude to do what I want to build my own desk and hit my goals. I've been with scouts for over 3 years and will hit well over $100k this year. As long as you are producing, there is a lot of autonomy. The leadership has made decisions that I didn't always agree with but can now look back and understand its been for the best interest of everyone. I will definitely win the Vegas trip this year!

Cons

Company doesn't match the 401k contributions but they make up for this in other areas. I'm interested in learning more about financial investments and they actually paid for a financial education program (Dave Ramsey) for all the employees.

I'd like to learn more about the company strategy long term

Healthcare Scouts Response

Sep 13, 2014COO

I appreciate your advice to management. Having an insight on what our current employees want and former employees would have wanted helps us improve on all levels. We have begun to incorporate more ... More

15 Other Employee Reviews for Healthcare Scouts (View Most Recent)

Recruiting isn't want I expected

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Winter Park, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts full-time for less than a year

Pros

I really thought I knew what a recruiter job was until I came to work for scouts. Heather & CJ do a great job at breaking down the training piece by piece. I've never worked for a company where the COO took personal interest in training us. I've been doing recruiting for colleges but this feels like I own my own business. The tools I have received with the training on the actual business of recruiting is definitely going to help me hit my goals.

Cons

There are a lot of orders for us to work on. I like the team I'm on but my sales rep is the highest producer and is busy all the time so my questions feel like I'm bothering him. There are other great people on my team so I've asked them for help and they have helped.

The positive reviews are a joke! RUN far, far away !

Former Employee - National Recruiting Manager  in  Winter Park, FL
    Former Employee - National Recruiting Manager in Winter Park, FL

I worked at Healthcare Scouts full-time for more than a year

Pros

None, other than a job ( if they keep you more than a few months )

Cons

Favoritism, horrible managers, back stabbing culture, no money ( unless you are a pet)

Treat employees better. Get rid of the revolving door mentality. Too much to I fix to list. Just need to be re evaluated from top to bottom.

There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts

Worked for Healthcare Scouts? Contribute to the Community!