Healthcare Scouts

www.healthcarescouts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts

Nerve Wrecking

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts

Pros

Starting Salary is good, They can be encouraging at times and the coffee is plentiful

Cons

High Turnover is an understatement, Nearly 2 people are fired every week, Constantly making phone calls, management breathing down your neck , They have been around since 2008 and have 1 person there since 2009, maybe 7 since 2012. Very boring and tedious work.

Relax, Lower the Demands and focus on quality rather than quantity

Healthcare Scouts Response

Sep 13, 2014COO

Our goal is to ensure that all of our employees are well taken care of and have a positive experience with HealthCare Scouts. Turnover is inevitable in a production based environment where the cost ... More

20 Other Employee Reviews for Healthcare Scouts (View Most Recent)

My new career!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I like the staffing industry and like the company a lot! They really care about their employees and provide us an opportunity to make a lot of commission. We do fun things and get involved in community events by going to expos and supporting charities. Team building is a big focus too!

Cons

None. Just do your job and you're in great shape.

Management is really good. Genuine and care about our goals and helping us get there. Would be nice to have a company 401k match of some kind.

Most money I've ever made

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Winter Park, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Healthcare Scouts full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I get the latitude to do what I want to build my own desk and hit my goals. I've been with scouts for over 3 years and will hit well over $100k this year. As long as you are producing, there is a lot of autonomy. The leadership has made decisions that I didn't always agree with but can now look back and understand its been for the best interest of everyone. I will definitely win the Vegas trip this year!

Cons

Company doesn't match the 401k contributions but they make up for this in other areas. I'm interested in learning more about financial investments and they actually paid for a financial education program (Dave Ramsey) for all the employees.

I'd like to learn more about the company strategy long term

Healthcare Scouts Response

Sep 13, 2014COO

I appreciate your advice to management. Having an insight on what our current employees want and former employees would have wanted helps us improve on all levels. We have begun to incorporate more ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Scouts