There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Services Group

Your successes will be earned.

Current Employee - Regional Manager
Current Employee - Regional Manager

I have been working at Healthcare Services Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

A great stock purchase plan is available to keep all employees' focused on the companies financial health. An opportunity to hire and build your own teams. The company gives a lot of autonomy so you can run you're own business.

Cons

Due to the decentralized structure, leadership at all levels, can be diluted. It's a tough industry with a lot demands both for employees' of HCSG as well as the customers we service.

Continue with our core values, while modernizing our business processes.

145 Other Employee Reviews for Healthcare Services Group (View Most Recent)

Not a positive experience at all.

I worked at Healthcare Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

The only thing good about this company is that is was a job.

Cons

District managers behave in an unprofessional manner. Medical benefits are very poor with very high deductables. Training was almost non-existent. District managers didn't return calls or e-mails and some had full voicemails and messages couldn't be left. I even saw one urinate in the parking lot of a nursing home instead of going back into the building where there was at least 6 restrooms on the first floor alone.

Hire older more seasoned managers snd those with a professional demeanor, Provide affordable medical coverage for your employees.

Great company with solid growth.

Current Employee - Training Manager
    Current Employee - Training Manager

I have been working at Healthcare Services Group full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Upper management (regional, district managers, VP) are very supportive and want to see hard workers succeed.
    -Many opportunities and fast advancement for ambitious and hard working people
    -great work schedule if you manage your team well ( I average ~35 hours a week in the office)
    -Promotes from within and believes in learning the business from the ground up
    -Great company culture, runs differently than any other company I've ever worked for
    -Minimal oversight from upper management, freedom to make own decisions.

Cons

-90 day management training program is too long and becomes tedious
    -Health insurance benefits are horrible for such a large company
    -Job is stressful at times but also rewarding

Restructure training program and give employees better benefits. Other than that, the company is great and i am very happy to work with them.

There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Services Group

Worked for Healthcare Services Group? Contribute to the Community!