There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Services Group

Horrible!!!!!!

Former Employee - Housekeeper  in  New Hope, MN
Former Employee - Housekeeper in New Hope, MN

I worked at Healthcare Services Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Nothing good at all about the company. No perks, or anything.

Cons

Worked for a different company for 8 years plus, they sold to another company and I was stuck with Healthcare services. It was the worst experience ever. it was always something with pay. Which after I put my two weeks in they never paid me for my unpaid vacation time. They made a lie up after a month to not pay me. Even co-workers would complain all the time for their checks being shorter than what they were supposed to be. Management doesn't care at all about you.

Get your stuff together. This company is a joke.

143 Other Employee Reviews for Healthcare Services Group (View Most Recent)

Worked there for a year, was very so-so

I worked at Healthcare Services Group

Pros

Definitely a job that pushes you to be your best. Need to learn multiple different roles and blend them into one. Challenges you every day and teaches you a ton.

Cons

Scrubbing floors in a shirt and tie

Account manager

I have been working at Healthcare Services Group

Pros

Working with residents and their families ltc facility.

Cons

Company claims to promote from within-not completely true. Now you can no longer be promoted to account mgr from housekeeper. They want 7 yrs management experience or 2 years of college. Housekeepers are started at minimum wage - and thats where they stay. Turn over is high due to the fact of the low wage with no hope of evaluation/raise and being expected to work your tail off. The account manager before me made less than the previous manger. And I make considerably less- with more experience. My supply orders are frequently short-thus lack of supplies to do a good job. I am told weekly to save hours to save the company money- and If I dont save those hours I'm not considered to manage correctly. Also we are no longer allowed to hire anyone full time. Therefore saving money on holiday pay, vacation and insurance.

Your front line matters. They are the face that is being seen in your buildings. Without them you wouldn't be in business. Treat them better and quit scimping on their pay. You wouldn't have near the turnaround. Noone wants to come to a place and be treated like a peon and be expected to stay.

There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Services Group

Worked for Healthcare Services Group? Contribute to the Community!