Healthcare Services
www.hcsgcorp.com Bensalem, PA 5000+ Employees

RUN AS FAST AND AS HARD AS YOU CAN THE OTHER WAY

Housekeeper (Former Employee)

I worked at Healthcare Services full-time for less than a year

ProsTHERE ARE NO PROS TO WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY

ConsThey lie through their teeth, they understaff and then work you till exhaustion, you are expected to put the job before everything, even your family. And good luck getting any supplies or good equipment to do your job with. They will look you in the eye, lie to you and then smile. The upper management would come in talk to us like we were dogs and then chew our supervisor out(who had no experience as a housekeeping supervisor) and then leave. Then our supervisor would ride our butts and make our lives hell while they sat in their office and did nothing to help us, in fact that was if they deemed to show up to work that day, cause in less corporate was coming in, which they always told them when they would be there, they usually weren't. Run as fast and as hard as you can the other way.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to stop and look at what you are doing to the lower level employees who are the ones doing all the real work. Take some time to listen to what they have to say. For the Love of God if you can't fix you company and the way it runs, grow a conscience and shut it down before you kill someone with you corrupt methods.

The most unorganized company I have worked for

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Greenville, NC

I worked at Healthcare Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people and staff were great Cons: No direction. Districts and Regional know nothing about management or… Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within with qualified people. Not just friends and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Prepare to work a lot on little pay

I have been working at Healthcare Services

Pros: Builds experience, is hard to think of anything else. Cons: No work-life balance what so ever, offers very little pay.… Advice to Senior Management: Better work-life balance, and offer higher pay. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Healthcare Services.

Worked for Healthcare Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthcare Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healthcare Services CEO Daniel P. McCartney. All reviews posted anonymously by Healthcare Services employees.