Healthcare Solutions Team

There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Solutions Team

The Genuine Article

Current Employee - Partner-District Manager in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - Partner-District Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (more than an year)

Pros

After being in a salaried position for over 24 years, I found my way to this company and I must say I have never worked with or for anyone that was more genuine and caring than this team. The company really strives to help others achieve and prosper in a community of excellence. You are set up to win through many levels of support while having the feel of a small family. You are constantly challenged and given opportunities to grow. The leadership has great vision and has always been ahead of the "curve" as they have led us through the many changes that have been thrown.

Cons

While seeing the growth potential of your personal business/company, you must have personal dedication and determination to make it through. Our society relies too much on 'I should get paid for just showing up'...if you feel this way, then this is not the career for you.

No matter how big we get, continue fostering the environment of family and potential growth.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Healthcare Solutions Team (View Most Recent)

The VERY BEST BROKERAGE FIRM IN THE UNITED STATES

Current Employee - Associate Broker in Lombard, IL
    Current Employee - Associate Broker in Lombard, IL

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Their is nothing typical about The Healthcare Solutions Team. It is like working in a Family Business. My immediate Superior has a Passion that exudes Confidence, Success and has the ability to motivate anyone that wants success to achieve it. The Director of Marketing is a man of hard dedicated Work, once again, someone that cares. The founding Principles have a Passion for what they do. Their Doors are always open and will provide beyond reasonable accommodations for anyone.

Cons

They need better Coffee. HST , because of their Values , the growth potential is enormous, it would be a suggestion to start looking for a larger corporate office.

My advice to Management is, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING !

Most of the talk no good lead

Current Employee - Insurance Broker in Lombard, IL
    Current Employee - Insurance Broker in Lombard, IL

I have been working at Healthcare Solutions Team part-time (more than an year)

Pros

It is no pressure workplace. There is room to become a partner.

Cons

Their leads are not direct. There are a bunch of people that someone pull up from statistics book. You can get really cursed out for at least one month before finding a client.

Get new agents a way to make gas money before the dog eat them and their families under the bridge before talking about millionaire clubs.

There are newer employer reviews for Healthcare Solutions Team