There are newer employer reviews for Healthesystems

Best place I have ever worked

Current Employee - Client Facing in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Client Facing in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I wasn't intending on reviewing here, but I felt I had to counter the negative review. There is room for advancement for employees who are hard workers with a good attitude. The company does reward hard work, and my management team listens to feedback and acts on it. The culture is fun and rewarding. I've worked at many places where executive management was arrogant and uppity, and in this company, executive management is down to earth, pleasant and friendly.

Cons

With such a fast growing company, we have had some communication issues between departments, but these are being addressed, and communication is an evolving process.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. Continue to act on the feedback received from employee surveys.

reviews filtered by

Growing company that challenges but doesn't overwhelm

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

modern technology, growing customer base, ability to work from home, opportunities to learn all areas of the business

Cons

too many management layers for a company this size which can result in conflicting messages or lack of communication, small annual salary increases

One of the best places I have ever worked

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Sr Management takes an interest in their teams, Middle Management provide and encourage opportunities to grow personally and professionally. Team members take the time to share information.

Cons

(Very) few pockets of individuals who seem to be showing up to work simply to collect a paycheck.
    Relatively new company (10 years) experiencing growing pains... but much better than the larger companies who have to deal with red-tape and downsizing on a daily basis.

Advice to Management

Continue efforts on the work-life balance, employee recognition, and retention that you have put into place over the last 12-18 months, update the job descriptions, post salary ranges for internal job postings.

There are newer employer reviews for Healthesystems