Healthesystems
www.healthesystems.com Tampa, FL 150 to 499 Employees

Best place I have ever worked

Client Facing (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

ProsI wasn't intending on reviewing here, but I felt I had to counter the negative review. There is room for advancement for employees who are hard workers with a good attitude. The company does reward hard work, and my management team listens to feedback and acts on it. The culture is fun and rewarding. I've worked at many places where executive management was arrogant and uppity, and in this company, executive management is down to earth, pleasant and friendly.

ConsWith such a fast growing company, we have had some communication issues between departments, but these are being addressed, and communication is an evolving process.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Continue to act on the feedback received from employee surveys.

Growing company that challenges but doesn't overwhelm

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: modern technology, growing customer base, ability to work from home,… Cons: too many management layers for a company this size which can… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

One of the best places I have ever worked

Tampa, FL

I have been working at Healthesystems full-time for less than a year

Pros: Sr Management takes an interest in their teams, Middle Management provide and encourage… Cons: (Very) few pockets of individuals who seem to be showing up to work simply to collect a paycheck. Relatively new company (10 years)… Advice to Senior Management: Continue efforts on the work-life balance, employee recognition, and retention that you have put into place… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Healthesystems.

Worked for Healthesystems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthesystems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healthesystems CEO Ron Roma. All reviews posted anonymously by Healthesystems employees.