Healthfirst (New York)

www.healthfirstny.com

Although Healthfirst is experiencing growing pains this is a great company to be at!

Human Resources Professional (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsHealthfirst offers an environment that fosters professional growth. It allows newcomers to the organization to collaborate with seasoned employees in implementing and refining processes.

The organization is very family oriented, but still possesses a corporate and professional atmosphere. Quite often I notice our senior management engaging with and being very inviting to staff at all levels of the company.

The company offers a challenge for someone who is willing to take on hard work and a fast paced environment.

ConsAt times it is difficult for those that have been with the organization for many years to adapt to the new direction that the organization is going in.

Very engaging and transparent

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Healthfirst (New York) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Engaging staff that are excited by their environment and culture. Company sponsors a lot of health related and fun events. Constant open communication… Cons: Salaries could be higher for some roles. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to develop staff, know what motivates them and encourge… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Growing company, but terrible management

Project Specialist (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Healthfirst (New York) full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - Growing business - good benefits Cons: - communication barriers between management and operations - communication barriers between… Advice to Senior Management: Have an open door policy and be more responsive to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Healthfirst (New York).

Worked for Healthfirst (New York)? Contribute to the Community!