Healthline
www.healthline.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Empowering Health Consumers

Vice President, Product (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA

ProsStrongly positioned in the marketplace, well-staffed at every level of the org, incredible technology under the hood, multiple lines of biz.

ConsAbility to do anything can sometimes lead to trying everything, previous weak spots in key leadership roles - been corrected recently, could use more women in leadership positions.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus first, then execute. Empower folks at every level of the organization to impact the future - good ideas can come from anywhere.

If failure were a company thy name would be Healthline"

Editorial (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Healthline full-time for more than a year

Pros: Few - The paychecks don't bounce - though they have… Cons: Many - this is literally a madoff-like-ponzi scheme on a smaller scale - no IP, no real talent for the… Advice to Senior Management: Find the nearest window. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Definitely NOT the highlight of my career

Software Developer (Former Employee)

I worked at Healthline full-time

Pros: Your typical start-up culture. Casual relaxing environment. You can bring your dog to work. A… Cons: Management is concerned with addressing short term goals and putting out fires more than long term goals. No investment in training staff. There is a… Advice to Senior Management: Take a good look at staff retention. There is obviously something wrong here. I'm sure a lot of $$ has… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Healthline.

Worked for Healthline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthline reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healthline CEO Dean Stephens . All reviews posted anonymously by Healthline employees.