Healthline
www.healthline.com San Francisco, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Healthline perfects the outdated business model of CPM arbitrage.

Ad Operations Manager (Current Employee)

ProsHealthline received several rounds of venture capital and employees can skate by without doing any real work because the exec team is clueless.

ConsExec team has zero focus on any real business objectives. There is no business model other than CPM arbitrage. Average age of the exec team is over 50, and no one above the manager level has any knowledge of the internet.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire yourselves and save the board some much needed capital. Hire replacements that actually understand the internet. Stop convincing yourselves that the company will make it because the venture capital is almost gone.

Great environment where strong people can make a strong contribution to a strong and growing company.

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Healthline full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent environment where people who know their trade can have a meaningful impact to the company's product's, growth and bottom line. Its a fast… Cons: Like many entrepreneurial environments, this company is a great place for people who already possess high levels of skills and confidence to employ them to… Advice to Senior Management: Celebrate the victories. Include the spouses. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I loved it in the beginning, but grew to hate it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Healthline

Pros: The Christmas party is worth it. Cons: Demanding management; they want more than is possible from an… Advice to Senior Management: Try harder to be team players, and more realistic when… More
There are newer reviews on Healthline.

Worked for Healthline? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthline reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healthline CEO Dean Stephens . All reviews posted anonymously by Healthline employees.