Healthpoint
www.healthpoint.com Fort Worth, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Power hungery Director Of Pharmacy

Telepharmacy Tech (Former Employee)
Renton, WA

I worked at Healthpoint full-time for more than 3 years

ProsHelping people with low or no income be able to afford their medication

ConsNo help from centrl fill, medication takes 2 two 3 weeks to arrive, but Director of Pharmacy will write yo up if you say anything but 48 hours. Can't get a vacation even though you are told yo uget 2 weeks paid vacation the first year.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Director of Pharmacy BH. is creating a hostile work enviroment, you need someone who care about the people who work there, not just someone who likes throw their title and postion to intimadate others.

Biggest Career Mistake I have ever made

I have been working at Healthpoint

Pros: Everyone hates it so you bond over that, National Sales meetings have fun events… Cons: Micromanagement, lead with fear, unrealistic goals so they don't have to pay you, mediocre… Advice to Senior Management: Actually recognize people are leaving left and right, people are nOT HAPPY here, nothing is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Mislead and disappointing-

Hybrid Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Healthpoint

Pros: good benefits package, car, gas. Cons: No money, very unfair and dysfunctional management. no job security.… Advice to Senior Management: HP is a constant revolving door for a reason. People are mislead financially and territory wise. There is no work/life balance… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Healthpoint.

Worked for Healthpoint? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthpoint reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healthpoint CEO Travis E. Baugh. All reviews posted anonymously by Healthpoint employees.