very shady

I have been working at Healthstat full-time (More than a year)

Pros

great pay, great benefits, great co workers, great working environment.

Cons

upper management is very shady. The turn over is higher than any company I've ever known. No loyalty to employees who do a great job (and there are many that do) but rather they let people go without any type of opportunity to even know they've done anything wrong. Since I've been with them (1 year) our staff has turned over 4 times.

Advice to Management

act responsible and stop allowing the client to write your policy. this is YOUR company and for you to be so irresponsible to your employees is totally out of line.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great time to be here

Current Employee - Corporate in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Corporate in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Healthstat

Pros

Lots of opportunities for advancement if you do a good job. Easy to connect to the purpose of Healthstat's work. Exciting to see all the advancements and investments in the operational infrastructure to keep up with growth. Never boring because of fast pace. It is fun working so closely with clinicians.

Cons

Travel can be tough but understandable since Healthstat is a national company. Priorities can shift frequently to meet needs of clients.

Advice to Management

Stay committed on recruiting and retaining the best talent.

wellness coordinator

I worked at Healthstat full-time

Pros

use this job as a stepping stone only if you are desperate

Cons

This is the worst company I have ever worked for. Beware, they DO NOT OFFER RAISES: EVER! Way too many personal relationships that take precedence over getting the job done. Management get results by intimidation mindset. There is rampid sexual harassment and utter chaos daily at the corporate level. The clinics or sales are the only decent places to work where you will get paid accordingly. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY Now that I work in a great environment I've realized how bad it was.

Advice to Management

Learn to run your company in a professional manner instead of a mom and pop shop with ridiculous sexual harassment, personal preference over a job well done, and treating employees as expendable.