Healthways
www.healthways.com Franklin, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

Recent changes in management and staff turnover are making everyone nervous, otherwise OK place to work.

Chandler, AZ

I have been working at Healthways

ProsWe are encouraged to take time off and provided fitness center memberships. We are free to be creative in our positions and contribute in as many facets of the organization as we desire and are capable.

ConsRecent promotional opportunities are non-existent. Staff promotional freezes exist while outsiders are hired. This is frustrating, especially when no direction is provided as to what senior leadership is expecting. Bonus opportunities are changed in that they offer a scaled business unit based incentive, then the structure is changed when the business unit reaches its goal, while others are rewarded for not accomplishing theirs.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay true to your words. Allow more opportunity for internal promotions, especially in non-nashville based business units.

Not a place for professional registered nurses to work and have their talents used and recognized.

Care Manager RN (Current Employee)
Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Healthways

Pros: -Clean facility -Free parking -Easy access near I-90 and I-405 east of… Cons: -No autonomy for professionally licensed people -"Dialer" dehumanizes the wishes of the patient/clients (i.e., want calls at certain hours and requests are routinely ignored) which means… Advice to Senior Management: -Get your training in order -Dump the remote evaluators (IRT) -Stop the "call-center" mentality and let the RNs do their job -Offer some other shifts -Stop make the excuse… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Dazed & Leadership

Architect (Former Employee)
Franklin, TN

I worked at Healthways

Pros: Healthways has a great mission and some very nice benefits and perks. The pay was competitive and the bonus, though never fully realized, was… Cons: Five years ago, Healthways was an amazing company to work for, but with the recession and the health insurance crisis it seems that Healthways has… Advice to Senior Management: Two things: 1) PLEASE LEARN that you cannot commit to a date before understanding the scope of a project! Over and over again this mistake… More

There are newer reviews on Healthways.

Worked for Healthways? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthways reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healthways CEO Ben R. Leedle Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Healthways employees.