There are newer employer reviews for Healthways

Had to pinch myself

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

I have been working at Healthways full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Casual wear (in addition to workout Wednesdays and Fridays), workout classes on site, great colleagues, keep track of your own hours, 4 weeks plus vacation during first year, and no offices--which makes for open floor plans and lots of light. I enjoy going to work.

Cons

IT can be hit or miss, but I've had pretty good luck. The computers are mostly PCs and pretty old.

174 Other Employee Reviews for Healthways (View Most Recent)

I feel comfortable gere

Current Employee - Health Coach in Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Health Coach in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at Healthways full-time (more than an year)

Pros

When I first started working here there was a lot of negative emotion in the air about lack of improvement opportunities. Our upper management was constantly changing too. Since that time, things have stabilized, and we have a lead program, designed to groom entry level positions into other roles within the company. There are also 21+ days of PTO a year! A 52 cent match per dollar on the first 6% for 401k, and free gym memberships are also included.

Cons

The product platform put in place to sell to prospective clients is still in the toddler stage. Company doesn't feel comfortable putting its own employees on the same product platform it sells to others.

Care Nurse Manager

Former Employee - RN Care Manager in Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - RN Care Manager in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Healthways part-time (more than an year)

Pros

I was able to impact the knowledge base of clients with chronic diseases so as to decrease their risks for hospitalization

Cons

None. I was happy with the flexibility for part time scheduling. I was disappointed when the part time people were laid off.

I love nursing and teaching patients. I hope there is still an opportunity for me to contribute to the goals and mission of Healthways.

There are newer employer reviews for Healthways