Healthways

There are newer employer reviews for Healthways

sad to see the doors close in Morrisville, NC

Former Employee - Nurse in Morrisville, NC
Former Employee - Nurse in Morrisville, NC

I worked at Healthways full-time (more than an year)

Pros

was a good healing place after leaving a negative clinical environment in last job, had time to heal and grow, great manager and team. Work a bit boring

Cons

getting laid off with little severence while some folks got laid off in Dec with pay until Feb 9th others got stuck having to work thru Feb with just 3 wks severance.

could have let on sooner about layof

183 Other Employee Reviews for Healthways (View Most Recent)

Wonderful place to work

I worked at Healthways full-time

Pros

everything about the company is great. You will really enjoy working there

Cons

There are no negatives about the company. They really work with you to ensure that you have a good work life balance.

keep up the good work

Best Company Ever Worked For!!!

Former Employee - Comprehensive Care Telephonic RN Clinician in Morrisville, NC
    Former Employee - Comprehensive Care Telephonic RN Clinician in Morrisville, NC

I worked at Healthways full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Culture, leadership, mission, ability to make a difference and do what you do well everyday. Resources provided to do excellent work. Managers genuinely cared for teams. Senior management approachable, valuable, considerate and as transparent as I have ever seen. This was in fact my 'dream' job because of a multitude of factors - salary being least of these.

Cons

For our WBIC (Well-being Improvement Center) to have been considered the best of them, it is unfortunate there wasn't a way to save this WBIC wi'th anyone or several of the '2013 pipeline contracts'. Didn't get enough notice before layoff to use PTO or find another job. Most jobs ended 12/31/12, several others at end 02/13.

Other lesser performing WBICs would have been the better place to close. We were 2nd in our goals reached, survey completed, But we were first in our ability to follow the changes and meet the contractual goals.

There are newer employer reviews for Healthways