Healthy Directions
www.healthydirections.com Potomac, MD 150 to 499 Employees

The grass is the same color green all over the place.

Potomac, MD

ProsGreat products. You really feel like you're helping people. Especially when we hear SO many rave reviews about out products and how they're helping people.
Good opportunity for growth. You just have to be a participant and help make it happen. Most managers are always open to new ideas. Especially the new upper mgmt team.

ConsWe are coming out of a 2+ year struggle so some people still feel a little insecure about things. However, things look better and it's an exciting time. Lots of new adventures around the corner.

When you go the extra mile (or two!) it doesn't seem to be appreciated much. Seems l like it's just expected to put in 12 hour days if necessary. Most people don't mind but once in a while you have to feel like someone has noticed.

Advice to Senior ManagementCheck with the worker bees more often. Everyone's putting forth 110+ effort and we need to know it's being acknowledged and appreciated.

Finally, we have a strong CEO--one who "walks his talk!"

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Healthy Directions full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Excellent salaries and benefits Nice people to work with Good company mission--helping… Cons: More communication would be helpful. Need managers who are more decisive. Advice to Senior Management: Empower upper management to take action--and truly lead! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Once was great, now not so much

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Healthy Directions

Pros: Healthy Directions does good things for people. Their products are… Cons: The company seems to have lost direction. They got behind the marketing curve in the early 00s, and… Advice to Senior Management: Look at long-term goals, not just what will make the next quarter's numbers look good. The strategy from 10 years… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Healthy Directions.

Worked for Healthy Directions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthy Directions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healthy Directions CEO Connie Hallquist . All reviews posted anonymously by Healthy Directions employees.