Healthy Directions
www.healthydirections.com Potomac, MD 150 to 499 Employees

"Finally a company with great potential"

Operations (Current Employee)
Potomac, MD

I have been working at Healthy Directions full-time for more than 10 years

ProsA more secure place to work at than in past years due to better leadership of the current CEO and former CEO last year who both have led the company on the right track with monthly strong sales growth.
Potential for better atmosphere and communication among employees with relocation to our new building at the end of this year.

ConsNot much to speak of except in the advice to Management (see below).

Advice to Senior ManagementAppreciate your hard working employees below you more and recognize they are the reason for the company's growth and success also. Listen to their imput.Don't distance yourselves from them. Try to put your employees first and yourselves last.

Getting back on track

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Healthy Directions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: - Offers a great work/life balance for most employees. - Growth industry as many seniors and boomers focus on healthy living. - Ability to experience products and… Cons: - Some employees are still mired in past practices. - Has been a hard climb back to growth as a result of past executive management… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to build on new opportunities for the consumers and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Successful Turnaround....Great Growth Potential

Potomac, MD

I have been working at Healthy Directions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Every day is about helping people lead healthier, happier lives Superior nutritional supplements with the best ingredients and best science Medium… Cons: Tired, old office space (but moving to new office at the end of the… Advice to Senior Management: Embrace a meritocracy and reward high performers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Healthy Directions.

Worked for Healthy Directions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Healthy Directions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Healthy Directions CEO Connie Hallquist . All reviews posted anonymously by Healthy Directions employees.