Heartland Dental
www.heartland.com Effingham, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Watch out for a wolf in sheep's clothing!

ProsTheir Mission and Vision are suburb, offer amazing classes and have a wonderful team member selection process.

ConsToo many hours are required, they tell you to work 45 (salary) and you end up more often than not working 60-80 hours a week. They say its all about the patients and patient care, but its really all about the numbers! if your offices and doctors aren't exceeding their budgeted numbers, watch out because stuff rolls down hill fast.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease take a good look at what is really happening the the field. You have an amazing team of Administrators, but they lack the support from the RA level is wide spread . They have NO idea what is really going on in the offices. They look at the numbers and don't see the people behind the numbers. Always look at both side to a situation, there is more than one perspective.

Do as I say.... Not as I do!

Office Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time

Pros: Classes are useful... as long as you don't speak out… Cons: They preach one thing and do the opposite. They advertise to young Dr.'s right out of school to join HDC and only focus on… Advice to Senior Management: Hold your PA, RA, and RDO accountable! If there's an office with high employee turnover or high patient turnover... or both. That's a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent learning experience and they really do care about patient care and their employees

Practice Administrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at Heartland Dental full-time for more than a year

Pros: Multiple opportunites for additional continuing education. Definite job security and support from all angles. It's okay to not… Cons: Stressful, alot of responsibility, not everyone has as strong of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Heartland Dental.

Worked for Heartland Dental? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heartland Dental reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Heartland Dental CEO Rick Workman, DDS. All reviews posted anonymously by Heartland Dental employees.