Heartland Health
www.heartland-health.com Saint Joseph, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

It is a challenge.

CNA (Current Employee)
Portales, NM

ProsThe residents at the facility make the job worth working at, because they keep me on my toes. If it weren't for them, i do not think i would have been here this long.

ConsThere is not much communications there at all. Sometimes the employees, especially the CNA's are left in the dark on many issues concerning the admission of new residents. Also, the nurses are always sitting at the desk and if you ask for a hand in something, they look as if you said something wrong to them.

Felt they didn't care what happened as long as job was done.

Register Nurse (Former Employee)
    Charleston, SC

I worked at Heartland Health

Pros: Work was alright compared to other places like this in… Cons: Upper management didn't know how to let others manage. Too… Advice to Senior Management: Educate and let staff do their job. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A nice place to work.

I have been working at Heartland Health

Pros: Plenty of opportunity for learning. Cons: Short staffed, work the staff too much. More
There are newer reviews on Heartland Health.

Worked for Heartland Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heartland Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Heartland Health CEO Dr. Mark Laney. All reviews posted anonymously by Heartland Health employees.