Heartland Payment Systems
www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com Princeton, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

RUN VERY QUICKLY!

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThey make you believe it is wonderful.

ConsWhen I began working for HPS, I was recruited I'm a small to medium sized very clicking community that HPS had never been able to gain market penetration. I was a native and insider that busted the market open for HPS. After a flagrant human resource violation, I was abandoned and I quickly discovered that negative paychecks were very real! I had many weeks that I received negative pay for true-ups because of a bad economy and closing businesses. These people love you when you are doing well, and will steal you blind on the back side!

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn the value of people that make you money! Because you have a legal department does not mean is is moral nor ethical to use it against those you have destroyed!

Relationship Mgr. - Responsible for sales of credit card processing and companies payroll

Relationship Manager (Former Employee)
Buffalo, NY

I worked at Heartland Payment Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros: Service, Range of products, pricing control. Cons: Full commission, very price competitive. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Painful at Best. Not a great experience for a true sales professional anymore.

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Seemingly a solid name and ego in the industry so I had applied to them. I got hired instantly and I had no industry experience, which… Cons: Micromanagement at its worst in a fully commissioned sales role. No real structured training that feels corporate or any real mentors to look up to who… Advice to Senior Management: Stop begging people to work here right away on the first interview and stop promoting family members because I have discovered now after a few… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Heartland Payment Systems.

Worked for Heartland Payment Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heartland Payment Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Heartland Payment Systems CEO Bob Carr. All reviews posted anonymously by Heartland Payment Systems employees.