Heartland Payment Systems

www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com

Don't Drink The Kool-Aid

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

ProsInsurance, W-2 sales, good customer service for your clients

ConsCommission only, hype over substance, it doesn't make sense for a industry professional to work here due to the low residuals and bad equity buy out. Do your research. You are better off opening your own ISO and selling accounts for yourself. The only reason to work here in a sales role is for the insurance...that's it. Financially you are better off selling for yourself.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop letting politics determine how you run your region. Let go of underperforming managers and allow for new talent to thrive.

Consultative Sales, Customer Service, Project Management and Sales Support / Training

Relationship Manager (Current Employee) Manchester, NH

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Most fair and honest Merchant Services and Payroll provider in… Cons: Technology releases to market need to be 100% before general… Advice to Senior Management: Do not allow family members to report directly to one… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

great job

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros: learn payment processing & sales Cons: nothing to say about cons More
There are newer reviews on Heartland Payment Systems.

Worked for Heartland Payment Systems? Contribute to the Community!