Heartland Payment Systems

www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com
  www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com
There are newer employer reviews for Heartland Payment Systems

This is the best career I have ever had and the opportunities here at Heartland are limitless!

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Relationship Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros

The honesty and integrity of the company is unmatched in our industry today!
The unlimited earning potential.
Residual income that has portfolio equity at vesting.
Long term financial security.
The company truly cares about both the merchant and their sales people and it shows.
Multiple product offerings.
Technology leaders in all facets of the business.
Sales support that can't be beat!
Sales opportunities on every corner due to our rate structure (cost plus pricing) and our multiple product offerings.
The E3 technology we offer.
It is like working in one big family. The support is unlimited.
Clear goals have been set and we know what is expected of us as sales people.
The new training programs are the best I have ever seen.
The sales methodologies and systems that the company now offers in training for the sales force is the best in the industry!
I love the new direction in sales management! It is obvious that the company cares about their employees and our success.

Cons

It took the company too long to clear out the part time sales people that had been hired over the years. This has since been resolved and the current Team of sales professionals that I work with are much improved because of it.

Keep doing what your doing! The new sales processes and methods that you are training the sales force on today are some of the best that I have ever seen in all my years in sales!

251 Other Employee Reviews for Heartland Payment Systems (View Most Recent)

Awesome compensation + high integrity sales model = Best place to sell for in the country

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Des Moines, IA
    Current Employee - Territory Manager in Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros

Heartland allows you to earn a great living while building true wealth through the merchant portfolio residual program. The company, including senior management, has amazingly high standards and puts nothing ahead of integrity and full disclosure. Heartland offers many different products so that almost any business is a potential partner.

Cons

This job is not for everyone. Only the best salespeople that are willing to work hard and spend time learning will succeed. However, there is a tremendous support system through local and national training.

You only have an opportunity to sell 25% of the business's

Current Employee - Sales Representative in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros

They do have a very good industry rep

Cons

the position is door to door...the lowest form of sales. They make it out to be the greates opportunity known to man. With all of the term fees and the POS systems not allwoing onegration you TRULY only have a chance with 25% of the business's out there. IT IS MY GAS MONEY AND MY TIME-NOT HEARTLANDS. Hearland has its so call standards for a cleint and they biz does not fit they dont want it. This eliminates yet another large % of opportunity.

Your slales force make your company...Bob you need to realize this. Without them you will become as POOR as you have made them

There are newer employer reviews for Heartland Payment Systems