Heartland Payment Systems
www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com Princeton, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

This is the best career I have ever had and the opportunities here at Heartland are limitless!

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
Denver, CO

ProsThe honesty and integrity of the company is unmatched in our industry today!
The unlimited earning potential.
Residual income that has portfolio equity at vesting.
Long term financial security.
The company truly cares about both the merchant and their sales people and it shows.
Multiple product offerings.
Technology leaders in all facets of the business.
Sales support that can't be beat!
Sales opportunities on every corner due to our rate structure (cost plus pricing) and our multiple product offerings.
The E3 technology we offer.
It is like working in one big family. The support is unlimited.
Clear goals have been set and we know what is expected of us as sales people.
The new training programs are the best I have ever seen.
The sales methodologies and systems that the company now offers in training for the sales force is the best in the industry!
I love the new direction in sales management! It is obvious that the company cares about their employees and our success.

ConsIt took the company too long to clear out the part time sales people that had been hired over the years. This has since been resolved and the current Team of sales professionals that I work with are much improved because of it.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what your doing! The new sales processes and methods that you are training the sales force on today are some of the best that I have ever seen in all my years in sales!

Awesome compensation + high integrity sales model = Best place to sell for in the country

Territory Manager (Current Employee)
    Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros: Heartland allows you to earn a great living while building true wealth through the merchant portfolio residual program. The company, including senior management, has amazingly… Cons: This job is not for everyone. Only the best salespeople that are willing to work hard and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

You only have an opportunity to sell 25% of the business's

Sales Representative (Current Employee)
    North Myrtle Beach, Horry, SC

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros: They do have a very good industry rep Cons: the position is door to door...the lowest form of sales. They make it out to be the greates opportunity known to man. With… Advice to Senior Management: Your slales force make your company...Bob you need to realize this. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Heartland Payment Systems.

Worked for Heartland Payment Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heartland Payment Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Heartland Payment Systems CEO Bob Carr. All reviews posted anonymously by Heartland Payment Systems employees.