Heartland Payment Systems
www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com Princeton, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Paid Well for the Effort You Put In

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsThe skies the limit on your income. You work hard and you are paid well. Where else can you give yourself a raise every day. Statistics show that women are paid 20% less than a male with equal qualifications. Not here. I love that no one is dictating my worth and that I don’t have to go through performance reviews for a 5% raise. After my first 6 months I increased my pay by 25% and this year I’m already up by and additional 30%. I expect that to grow as I am much more comfortable in my position and presenting the Heartland Difference. Did I mention that this career allows me to have a very flexible schedule to reach other personal goals. It took a while but Heartland has provided me with training the really works – Seattle 23 was awesome!

ConsYup there are some cons just like in any career. But what may be a con to one person is not so bad for another.
 It’s was a rough road getting started. My TM was put in the TM role before they were really ready so I didn’t find much support there.
However my DM was fabulous! Training has since changed for the better.
It is stressful to be in a straight commission career so think about this seriously and if you have a back up for money while you’re working your way to a 6 figure income. I was stressed out over money for the first 6 months but now I am making more than any previous positions.
Hummm – yes equipment costs are a bit TOO high. And sometimes the Service Center lacks knowledge so I hang up and call again.

It's not a career for everyone so only the self motivated, high energy, dedicated, and authentic need apply.

I've been with Heartland since the last millennium, and I've appreciated the opportunity and integrity that's promoted.

Relationship Manager (Current Employee)
    Janesville, WI

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros: The ability to be an employee and work from home is appealing. A prestigious brand industry. The opportunity to build a personal portfolio. A fair… Cons: HPS has had a history or rolling out products or services before market ready has caused challenges in the field. I've had 13 supervisors in… Advice to Senior Management: All things considered--'stay the course'. It's not a perfect company,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

10 years going strong

Territory Manager (Current Employee)
    Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros: You can look ALL your clients in the eye and shake their hand, knowing that you have created a win-win relationship. I enjoy the… Cons: I wished HPS would cover more RM/TM expenses to allow… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Heartland Payment Systems.

Worked for Heartland Payment Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heartland Payment Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Heartland Payment Systems CEO Bob Carr. All reviews posted anonymously by Heartland Payment Systems employees.