Heartland Payment Systems

www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com
  www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com
There are newer employer reviews for Heartland Payment Systems

Heartland is a great company if you are looking for a careet, not a job.

Current Employee - Territory Manager in Albuquerque, NM
Current Employee - Territory Manager in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros

Our merchants/clients are treated fair and with honesty. I can sleep at night because I know I am doing the right thing for my merchants and the company.
Great compensation, flexible schedule and hours, and I get a 401(K) and health benefits.
The on-going, long term residuals on top of commissions help build wealth and retirement.

Cons

Sometimes Heartland introduces technological improvements before they are fully tested. We should remember that changes should benefit the merchant more than they benefit Heartland.

REmember that the sales force drives the business, not the stockholders. Keep the sales force happy and they will continue to produce.

252 Other Employee Reviews for Heartland Payment Systems (View Most Recent)

Best opportunity I have ever been exposed to. I love it

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros

The ability to build your career in what ever market you prefer. The limitless growth potential in advancement and income. The best offering for the merchants in the industry. Never have to feel like I have not done the best for the merchants I enroll.

Cons

All negatives would seem trivial compared to the opportunity. I would say if this was an Idea box....Maybe a different plan for smaller merchants under 50,000? But I still have great success with our distinctions to offset and price issue.

Keep building a company of top performers. I believe we are on the right path! Don't go back to the old way of recruiting! If we find true top performers they will recongnize the value and benifits Heartland brings and we will find that in Entrepreneur type candidates. With great work ethics. All ney sayers probably do not have those qualities.

Great company with unlimited income possibilities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cocoa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cocoa, FL

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros

Fantastic training, support staff and ethics!!! We are about truth in payments processing and leave our competition fighting to explain themselves. Being in this industry for over 25 years - I would not work for anyone else.

Cons

No downsides I have been able to find unless you have trouble motivating yourself to work hard and get results based on your activity!!

There are newer employer reviews for Heartland Payment Systems