Heartland Payment Systems

www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com

Best opportunity I have ever been exposed to. I love it

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Detroit, MI

ProsThe ability to build your career in what ever market you prefer. The limitless growth potential in advancement and income. The best offering for the merchants in the industry. Never have to feel like I have not done the best for the merchants I enroll.

ConsAll negatives would seem trivial compared to the opportunity. I would say if this was an Idea box....Maybe a different plan for smaller merchants under 50,000? But I still have great success with our distinctions to offset and price issue.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep building a company of top performers. I believe we are on the right path! Don't go back to the old way of recruiting! If we find true top performers they will recongnize the value and benifits Heartland brings and we will find that in Entrepreneur type candidates. With great work ethics. All ney sayers probably do not have those qualities.

This is the best career I have ever had and the opportunities here at Heartland are limitless!

Relationship Manager (Current Employee) Denver, CO

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros: The honesty and integrity of the company is unmatched in our industry today! The unlimited earning potential. Residual income that has portfolio equity at vesting. Long term financial… Cons: It took the company too long to clear out the part time sales people that had been hired over the years. … Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what your doing! The new sales processes and methods that you are training the sales… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome compensation + high integrity sales model = Best place to sell for in the country

Territory Manager (Current Employee) Des Moines, IA

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros: Heartland allows you to earn a great living while building true wealth through the merchant portfolio residual program. The company, including senior management, has amazingly… Cons: This job is not for everyone. Only the best salespeople that are willing to work hard and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Heartland Payment Systems.

Worked for Heartland Payment Systems? Contribute to the Community!