Heartland Payment Systems

www.heartlandpaymentsystems.com
There are newer employer reviews for Heartland Payment Systems

Best opportunity I have ever been exposed to. I love it

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros

The ability to build your career in what ever market you prefer. The limitless growth potential in advancement and income. The best offering for the merchants in the industry. Never have to feel like I have not done the best for the merchants I enroll.

Cons

All negatives would seem trivial compared to the opportunity. I would say if this was an Idea box....Maybe a different plan for smaller merchants under 50,000? But I still have great success with our distinctions to offset and price issue.

Keep building a company of top performers. I believe we are on the right path! Don't go back to the old way of recruiting! If we find true top performers they will recongnize the value and benifits Heartland brings and we will find that in Entrepreneur type candidates. With great work ethics. All ney sayers probably do not have those qualities.

257 Other Employee Reviews for Heartland Payment Systems (View Most Recent)

Great company with unlimited income possibilities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cocoa, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cocoa, FL

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros

Fantastic training, support staff and ethics!!! We are about truth in payments processing and leave our competition fighting to explain themselves. Being in this industry for over 25 years - I would not work for anyone else.

Cons

No downsides I have been able to find unless you have trouble motivating yourself to work hard and get results based on your activity!!

The best job of my entire sales career!

Current Employee - Division Manager in Baton Rouge, LA
    Current Employee - Division Manager in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Heartland Payment Systems

Pros

It offers vry good pay and the opportunity to build personal wealths. We have excellant leadership and the opportunity to advance. I love the flexibility in scheduling my work time and we are well respected as an industry leader, even by our competitors.

Cons

It challenges my time management skills. I love the work and i have to force myself to take needed time off.

I have learned so much from my current supervisor and I have complete confidence in Bob Carr to lead this company. He is not afraid to change directions is something is not working and find a solution. He has the best interest of our customers and of his employees at heart on every decision he makes.

There are newer employer reviews for Heartland Payment Systems