Heery
www.heery.com Atlanta, GA 500 to 999 Employees

Stable & knowledgeable

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Heery full-time

ProsHeery has a great many employees that have been with the company over thirty years with some fantastic industry experience. This represents a great learning opportunity for junior staff who seek development. The company has an impressive diversity of services across design, management and construction that position it to compete for large, complex, and sometimes international projects.

ConsIn general, the company has recently seemed fairly conservative in its growth and management strategy - maybe a bit too conservative. The high average tenure and very low turnover at senior management levels suggests that the company's leadership was spending too much time in comfortable routines and patterns and not enough time investing in innovation.

Solid Company

Senior Associate (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

I have been working at Heery full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great Staff. Highly respected in the Construction Industry for Project and… Cons: Slow to more new technology to the field personnel. Travel expenses… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

On the downside of a once great company

Professional (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Heery

Pros: Competitve salary. Good benefits (until NYC got involved) lots of… Cons: Senior management. Promotions are based on cronyism rather than merit. Once you become a VP they will never get rid of you. Too many VP's… Advice to Senior Management: Fire the do-nothing VP's, cut your own salaries. Cannot justify a company going from a billion to 200… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Heery.

Worked for Heery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heery reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Heery CEO Bill Heitz. All reviews posted anonymously by Heery employees.