There are newer employer reviews for Heidrick & Struggles

Great experience - my partner & team are strong

I have been working at Heidrick & Struggles full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Processes and benefits are great.

Cons

Lack of transparency in leadership

New leadership in the C-Suite is needed desperately.

77 Other Employee Reviews for Heidrick & Struggles (View Most Recent)

service excellence

Current Employee - Quality/Research Analyst  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Quality/Research Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Heidrick & Struggles full-time for more than a year

Pros

great working environment and highly cooperative colleagues with complete process knowledge.
    very helpful management and always provide new learning to grow in personal and professional.

Cons

I have participated in preparation of standard operating procedure and amended old one with new ideas and methods which has been implemented for the process operation.

Management should conduct training programe as per employee interest and company's requirement.

Watching an outstanding firm disintegrate due to a series of indifferent and/or unprepared CEOs.

I have been working at Heidrick & Struggles full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Colleagues are talented, hard working and team well to serve clients. Collegiality is still a dominant value and real collaboration remains at the core of why many very talented people remain. The firm has allowed many younger people to ascend rapidly into leadership roles which is great for them but the downside is that the firm's dominant position in CEO recruiting is gone.

Cons

Consultants, associates and EAs with any real tenure (10+ yrs) remember when the firm was the most outstanding place to be in the executive search profession. Unfortunately due to a series of incompetent and/or disingenuous CEOs, who were all former search consultants with no real business general management background, the firm has lost its way. Brand in real danger!

Replace the Board members who have been asleep while the firm has hemmoraged senior search professionals who were stars in the firm and in their respective practice areas. Now instead of seeing them in our halls, we see them in competitive shootouts beating us.

There are newer employer reviews for Heidrick & Struggles

Worked for Heidrick & Struggles? Contribute to the Community!