Heineken
www.heinekeninternational.com Amsterdam 5000+ Employees

Potential to be awesome, but that hasn't crossed the pond quite yet

New York, NY

I have been working at Heineken full-time for more than 3 years

Prosdiverse group of employees, fun events once in a while, bar in the office, beer allowance, sometimes there are travel opportunities for meetings & site visits (depending on your role could be quite often).

Consleadership team is not connected to their employees at all, perks are great but only for certain people/teams, communication is poor between departments, HR is non-existant, Heineken Americas & Heineken USA share an office but are completely segregated (where is this 'office relations' team?).

Advice to Senior ManagementShow appreciation for everyone, not just your assistants. Make an effort to follow the Heineken core principles that the very poor HR team says we should all exhibit. HR needs to actually be an HR team, that is really embarrassing when new employees don't have email addresses, computers, offer letters, etc.

Avoid.

IT Manager (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Heineken

Pros: Good salary and benefits Strong culture Diverse markets Cons: Very poor company communication Too centrally driven - not much makes sense when dealing with… Advice to Senior Management: Start listening to your employees! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Heineken Internship

AME Intern (Former Employee)
Cape Town (South Africa)

I worked at Heineken as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Undertook a six month internship for Heineken in Africa. Unbelievable experience, working… Cons: None...could recommend this internship to anyone. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Heineken.

Worked for Heineken? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Heineken reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Heineken CEO Jean François M. L. van Boxmeer. All reviews posted anonymously by Heineken employees.