There are newer employer reviews for Heinz

Not a great place to start in brand right after MBA.

Current Employee - Associate Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Associate Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Improve your analytical skills quickly.

Cons

No formal training, conservative culture, not a lot of marketing activation work.

Advice to Management

Invest behind your powerhouse brands with consumer marketing, not just short-term trade spending!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

This place is not for anyone with values, morals, or any good in them

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Brands, history, quality products, quality items, and formerly quality people. The culture certainly is not a positive

Cons

I've hit the wall and had enough of this place. I cannot wait to find a new job and trust me I am interviewing as much as possible. People do the work of several others for one job. Heinz doesn't value anyone and seems to be joyed when people quit. I really don't care if they offer a retension bonus since everyone is quitting. I am not interested. The culture here is the absolute worst in the industry. I've seen them destroy a good man's career because they turned someone in for harassment. I have seen them flush women out like waste in the toilet. I have seen diversity as non-priority. There is nothing good here now and no reason to come work here.

Advice to Management

Do something. Anything to fix the culture and the mess you created

Not for me. Depressing place to work

Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Sorry but the person that put "new superstar CEO" must either be on drugs or his personal secretary. The new CEO has been a disaster and HNA is paying the price. Everything looks good on paper but the tumors are growing inside.

Cons

I have worked many places but the culture here is so bad it is hard to describe. Heinz is not a "people place". In other words, Heinz does not care about their employees at all. I actually think they like when people quit. As someone else said, they are like "Don't let the door hit you in the you know what". You work for them and therefore they are doing you a favor. Long hours, bad business practices like loading, lack of focus on base business, and more. The culture is insanely bad. The morale has hit the bottom of the ocean. And I will repeat what others said about diversity. Heinz hates diversity and they have treated several people very poorly over the past few months.

Advice to Management

Put your ego behind you and figure out how to fix this mess.