There are newer employer reviews for Heinz

Not for me. Depressing place to work

Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Sorry but the person that put "new superstar CEO" must either be on drugs or his personal secretary. The new CEO has been a disaster and HNA is paying the price. Everything looks good on paper but the tumors are growing inside.

Cons

I have worked many places but the culture here is so bad it is hard to describe. Heinz is not a "people place". In other words, Heinz does not care about their employees at all. I actually think they like when people quit. As someone else said, they are like "Don't let the door hit you in the you know what". You work for them and therefore they are doing you a favor. Long hours, bad business practices like loading, lack of focus on base business, and more. The culture is insanely bad. The morale has hit the bottom of the ocean. And I will repeat what others said about diversity. Heinz hates diversity and they have treated several people very poorly over the past few months.

Advice to Management

Put your ego behind you and figure out how to fix this mess.

reviews filtered by

Sorry excuse for a supposed equal opportunity employer

Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are many pros most of which relate to people, brands, and quality of products. Heinz has all #1 brands and amazing quality. There is no better products with the exception of Nancy's snacks

Cons

Heinz is NO equal opportunity employer. That is a joke. They do not like diversity of any kind. Their board is all men. 100%. All older white men. Women have a glass ceiling. Blacks are not even considered. I know of no hispanics. Gays are the doormat. The culture is terrible as well. Look elsewhere if you have values

Advice to Management

TIme for a new CEO NOT FROM THE UK

Finance Area

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Heinz full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I do not have any at this time, all I can really say is, it's just not the company that it used to be, so take it for what it's worth!!!! And just read the reviews, that'll tell you.

Cons

You never know when your last day will be!!!!!.......This company lets go more employees than the average, just look what they did last year and this year, tons of people....Then look at leadership, and now just look (and read) ALL the people leaving on there own....AND now-a-days, all they want is a very selective group of people working there, with the most of education and why?, and for what? sure hasn't been working out b/c those don't even stay, not even for a year (CMU people get let go from this company too).......I'm sure there are much better CPG Companies to work for. But as we all know, Heinz does have great strong brands, it's just that they no longer have that same value in their people.........Henry would roll over if he only how they treat people today!

Advice to Management

Change isn't everything you think it will be!