Heinz

www.heinz.com
  www.heinz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Heinz

Not for me. Depressing place to work

Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Sorry but the person that put "new superstar CEO" must either be on drugs or his personal secretary. The new CEO has been a disaster and HNA is paying the price. Everything looks good on paper but the tumors are growing inside.

Cons

I have worked many places but the culture here is so bad it is hard to describe. Heinz is not a "people place". In other words, Heinz does not care about their employees at all. I actually think they like when people quit. As someone else said, they are like "Don't let the door hit you in the you know what". You work for them and therefore they are doing you a favor. Long hours, bad business practices like loading, lack of focus on base business, and more. The culture is insanely bad. The morale has hit the bottom of the ocean. And I will repeat what others said about diversity. Heinz hates diversity and they have treated several people very poorly over the past few months.

Put your ego behind you and figure out how to fix this mess.

323 Other Employee Reviews for Heinz (View Most Recent)

The Wizard of Oz - No Magic behind these curtains!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great Brands - amazing founder story

Cons

So far from the founders vision - too political which doesn't move one case! Boys club is alive and well. We lost an amazing, respectful sales leader who was always trying to do the right thing.

Ask yourself : are you leaving the company better or worst than you found it? For shame, for shame

A COMPLETE DISASTER

Former Employee - CDM in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - CDM in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Heinz full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

This place used to be amazng and the fall began 8 months ago. The fall has been one of epic proportions and unlike anything I have ever seen in the industry. Good brands/products

Cons

CULTURE CULTURE CULTURE CULTURE CULTURE. VALUES VALUES VALUES. ETHICS ETHICS ETHICS. Leadership, business practices, low investment in brands, carelessness for people, employees not valued, no raises or increases, sweatshop

There are newer employer reviews for Heinz