There are newer employer reviews for Heinz

Not for me. Depressing place to work

Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Sorry but the person that put "new superstar CEO" must either be on drugs or his personal secretary. The new CEO has been a disaster and HNA is paying the price. Everything looks good on paper but the tumors are growing inside.

Cons

I have worked many places but the culture here is so bad it is hard to describe. Heinz is not a "people place". In other words, Heinz does not care about their employees at all. I actually think they like when people quit. As someone else said, they are like "Don't let the door hit you in the you know what". You work for them and therefore they are doing you a favor. Long hours, bad business practices like loading, lack of focus on base business, and more. The culture is insanely bad. The morale has hit the bottom of the ocean. And I will repeat what others said about diversity. Heinz hates diversity and they have treated several people very poorly over the past few months.

Advice to Management

Put your ego behind you and figure out how to fix this mess.

Other Employee Reviews for Heinz

Sorry excuse for a supposed equal opportunity employer

Current Employee - Senior Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are many pros most of which relate to people, brands, and quality of products. Heinz has all #1 brands and amazing quality. There is no better products with the exception of Nancy's snacks

Cons

Heinz is NO equal opportunity employer. That is a joke. They do not like diversity of any kind. Their board is all men. 100%. All older white men. Women have a glass ceiling. Blacks are not even considered. I know of no hispanics. Gays are the doormat. The culture is terrible as well. Look elsewhere if you have values

Advice to Management

TIme for a new CEO NOT FROM THE UK

The Wizard of Oz - No Magic behind these curtains!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great Brands - amazing founder story

Cons

So far from the founders vision - too political which doesn't move one case! Boys club is alive and well. We lost an amazing, respectful sales leader who was always trying to do the right thing.

Advice to Management

Ask yourself : are you leaving the company better or worst than you found it? For shame, for shame