Heinz

www.heinz.com

Full of distractions and bad culture

Current Employee - Category Development Manager  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Category Development Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Not sure which Heinz to review so I am reviewing both HNA and Heinz. The company has a great backbone of good principles, good brands, and good customer relationships. Today, however things are not as they seem. There are too many distractions and a nosediving culture.

Cons

So much is happening right now that is bad that it clearly outweighs the good. 1) The business is in bad shape for long term growth 2) The culture has become of the worst in the industy and just a bad place to work. 3) The new leadership team does not care about people 4) A high profile sexual harassment case between two popular employees is leading to a divided company with each taking sides. The company has done a poor job managing through this. It is a big distraction.

Please figure out how to fix this situation that new leadership has caused. Learn to care about people. Value your team and employees

Other reviews for Heinz

Troubled times with poor leadership

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

I still have a deeply buried love for Heinz and still have some remote hope that things will eventually turn around. Right now however things are brutal and cold.

Cons

As everyone else has said the culture is just so bad right now that little could be done to help it. Employees are dropping like flies. There is change and gossip every day. People are being treated poorly. Leadership is sending message to show that they are in charge and mess with us and we will can you. There is so little diversity that you would think you are back in time. Recently an employee reported harassment and instead of being investigated they were fired. So much bad right now and so little good.

Before anything will improve you need to fix the culture.

This place is not for anyone with values, morals, or any good in them

Current Employee - Senior Accountant  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

Brands, history, quality products, quality items, and formerly quality people. The culture certainly is not a positive

Cons

I've hit the wall and had enough of this place. I cannot wait to find a new job and trust me I am interviewing as much as possible. People do the work of several others for one job. Heinz doesn't value anyone and seems to be joyed when people quit. I really don't care if they offer a retension bonus since everyone is quitting. I am not interested. The culture here is the absolute worst in the industry. I've seen them destroy a good man's career because they turned someone in for harassment. I have seen them flush women out like waste in the toilet. I have seen diversity as non-priority. There is nothing good here now and no reason to come work here.

Do something. Anything to fix the culture and the mess you created

There are newer employer reviews for Heinz.

Worked for Heinz? Contribute to the Community!