Heinz

www.heinz.com
There are newer employer reviews for Heinz

Used to be a great place to work but not so much now

Current Employee - ACDM in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - ACDM in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Stellar brands in ketchup and condiments. Some frozen brands that are ok. Overseas brands are excellent. However the company and culture are fading fast with poor new leadership

Cons

The organization is being managed by a few men that no nothing about the CPG industry in the United States. Sales is being run by a clique of older men with very little talent. The other reviews are correct in that diversity is not only not valued but actually frowned upon. Diversity in the eyes of Heinz is a female. Lastly the culture is in complete chaos and in a negative tailspin. Overworked employees are not valued at all, top talent quits daily, and great peole are managed out. As others have also mentioned there was also a very big sexual harassment case that was mishandled and the accused walked away rewarded rathar than punished. Change is needed across the board starting with leadership and Sales Board. They also hurt one of my good friends and a shopper marketing leader.

Pull the plug ASAP

336 Other Employee Reviews for Heinz (View Most Recent)

Worst Management Possible and bad culture

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I have been at Heinz forever and have always loved working here in Pittsburgh. I never thought the day would come that I would be embarrassed of my company. Now, not only am I embarrassed but I am ashamed to say i work here. They are doing everything wrong. Still, there are good brands and a few good people left.

Cons

The company has thrown out all the good senior leaders over the past 8 months and brought in incompetent leaders. They have taken the culture from one of the best in the industry to the absolute worst . Working here is like getting radiation treatment while getting your teeth drilled. Every aspect is negative. The morale is low. People don't want to be there. People are overworked. Management is bad. There is no diversity. Very few good things to say

Why not bring back some of the former leaders who actually had things going in the right direction?

People quitting daily, bad leadership, mismanaged problems.......

Current Employee - Associate Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Associate Brand Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Pittsburgh is a cheap place to live and the most livable city in the United States. Otherwise I am at a loss to say anything else to good.

Cons

The place is a ticking time bomb culturally and the fun we have in the office is the 'who quit this week' pool. People are quitting non-stop. Those that haven't quit are looking.

Leadership has divided the company. Nobody is happy. The culture is a one out of ten. Serious personnel issues have been mismanaged by Heinz and have become a mess.

Go back to London where you came from and allow the people that led 7 years of record OI run the company

There are newer employer reviews for Heinz