There are newer employer reviews for Heinz

Ever see the movie Wallstreet?

Current Employee - Manager  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Heinz full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fellow workers. Adversity in the workplace has made us closer.

Cons

Male, Brazillian execs pretend to be "one of the little guys", this is far from the truth. As an example, senior management claim to travel via airlines just like us regular workers. In actuality they charter private aircraft from Buffet's own company, Jetnet. They go so far in this as to even many times airline from Pittsburgh to The east coast somewhere, there they hop on their private jet compliments of Buffet and continue their trip.
They had no clue as to how lean Heinz was before the buyout and now have resorted to create a living hell for us in the office to cut costs so they can pass that money on to their cronies.
Hours are horrendous. Women are not viewed in a positive light since many are more apt to want to spend time with family. I've had to apologise and keep repeating myself to countless vendors because of the new office layout. The background noise makes me sound like I'm calling from a telemarketer station. If I had a dollar for every time a vendor asked me "what happened to Heinz, it was such a great company?" I'd be retired by now.

Coming into a company like a bull in a china shop has been disastrous. Many great people and a vast pool of talent was lost. They threw out the baby with the bath water.

292 Other Employee Reviews for Heinz (View Most Recent)

There are newer employer reviews for Heinz

Worked for Heinz? Contribute to the Community!