Helix Energy Solutions

www.helixesg.com

Behind the ball but trying to catch up

ProsThe company is expanding and has tried to improve salaries and benefits recently. Training has improved and a new atmosphere of advancement and promoting from within has started to be enacted.

ConsA lot of cut corners on there offshore assets but some are from previous management that have since been replaced. Still on the low side for salary and benefits but the office is aware and trying to keep improve.

Advice to Senior ManagementPut more money into quality equipment and vessel systems, especially in the beginning to ensure but results. Continue bring compensation up to industry standards.

Valuation up. Morale and retention down.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Helix Energy Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Helix is a good place to work if you want to learn. There are… Cons: Politics and incongruous treatment of employees inhibits organizational progress. Employees are over worked and… Advice to Senior Management: Take a break from the balance sheet and focus on… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A mixed bag

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Helix Energy Solutions full-time

Pros: Salary and work environment very excellent. It can be a… Cons: If an individual has a key/critical role at the company which can significantly impact the bottom-line, he/she is protected by… Advice to Senior Management: There are certain types of management styles and behaviors which are entirely unacceptable. When an HR department must get involved repeatedly, it is time… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Helix Energy Solutions.

Worked for Helix Energy Solutions? Contribute to the Community!