Heller Consulting

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Heller Consulting

hard working committed team

I worked at Heller Consulting

Pros

Smart folks, committed team, casual workpace

Cons

no real cons, great place to work and awesome team environment.

8 Other Employee Reviews for Heller Consulting (View Most Recent)

Great place to work.

Former Employee - Client Representative in Berkeley, CA
    Former Employee - Client Representative in Berkeley, CA

I worked at Heller Consulting

Pros

The owner, Keith Heller is probably the best manager I ever worked for. His time management skills are incredible. He focuses on what is important and is open to everyone learning and growing. He takes care of himself and his family and encourages you to do the same. There is continuous communication, feedback and improvement in processes. Continuous creativity in expanding business opportunities and you are doing it all to help non profits improve their fundraising. Wish I still worked there.

Cons

Can't think of any. I left for personal reasons. I do know that if you are a consultant it does require extensive travel which may be difficult for many people.

I really don't have any advice for this section, but it's required, so I would say maybe look for ways to continue delivering services while minimizing stress for consultants.

A fun company that sincerely cares about its employees and its clients.

Former Employee - Consultant in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Consultant in Oakland, CA

I worked at Heller Consulting full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Heller cares about its employees. Consultants are encouraged to pursue professional development opportunities and given resources to do so. This is a place where you can learn a lot of technical and other skills. This is a place will you will get to use your brain and work out interesting and complex problems on a daily basis.

The office culture is wonderful. Heller employs a group of really smart, fun, and hard-working people. You will love your coworkers! You will also get to work with some amazing organizations and help further the great work that they do.

Cons

Working on numerous projects in tandem can lead to an imbalanced workload. Sometimes you are insanely busy and other times you have a lot less to do.

There are newer employer reviews for Heller Consulting