Helm360

There are newer employer reviews for Helm360

Great Company

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Culver City, CA
Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Culver City, CA

I have been working at Helm360 full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Helm360 is an excellent company to work for. What I love the most is that employee’s ideas are always heard and taken into consideration. To thrive in this company you need the ambition to give it your all, and that’s what I do. So much opportunity for growth and it is a great place to learn.

Cons

-I have NO Cons to say about the company

51 Other Employee Reviews for Helm360 (View Most Recent)

4 years with Helm and still going strong....

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Noida (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Noida (India)

I have been working at Helm360 full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You get excellent learning opportunities. You get to work on all latest technologies and have direct interaction with the clients.The team is very helpful and the management is very supportive. Appraisals are done as soon as one completes an year with the company and they are better than many big companies. All team members are very sound technically as the company is very choosy and hires only very strong resources. There might be people who write bad about the company it is not because the company is bad it is because the mentality of such people is to see bad in everything.
    The CEO (Mr. Raminder Singh) is so down to earth that he comes and meets each one of us personally when he is here. He comes and sits with us on the floor and discusses the future plans of the company. What is even special is that he remembers the names of each and every person in the company.

Cons

There are no cons. Its a very nice organisation if you want to learn and grow.

Company with innovative products and staying ahead

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Noida (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Noida (India)

I worked at Helm360

Pros

The technical team consists of very smart and creative people. If you are a fresher and want to launch career, this is the place .
    after working for good 2+ years with helm360 , I now feel my career was on right track.

after I left Helm 360, I realized what a great company it is.
    I would want to come back and work. I truly believe in the leadership in Helm 360.
    The CEO is a self made man, a visionary that mentors over 350+ in the Helm360 family

Cons

Long work hours- personally I don't mind .

lack of local head in India office results in employees not aware of the big picture.

very high expectations. They want to make every employee to become an ace player

Keep up the good work.
    Congrats on getting the award for Best IT company by Indian in America.

There are newer employer reviews for Helm360