Help/Systems
www.helpsystems.com Eden Prairie, MN 150 to 499 Employees

Lots of Industry Consolidation

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Help/Systems full-time

ProsIts a great company to work for if you work at HQ in Eden Prairie MN. They seemed to have a great culture there.

ConsHelp/Systems has purchased more than a half dozen smaller software companies over the last several years. Sadly, Help/Systems has decided to let almost every employee go from all of the companies that they decide to purchase.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe honest with the employees at the companies you are buying up. If you are going to lay off all of the employees, that is fine, but dont host a company meeting in which you say "nothing is going to change" and then a month later come back and let a large portion of the work force go.

Over all very positive.

I have been working at Help/Systems full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The company has a great culture. They provide a lot of incentives to the employees. The CEO trys very hard… Cons: The company is growing very fast, so you have to really like change to like working at this company.… Advice to Senior Management: It is OK to over communicate. The more informatin available… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great culture. Great People.

I have been working at Help/Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: -For the size the company has become, the people are ALL so caring and kind. Not to mention passionate about their jobs and go… Cons: -Some growing pains but that is to be expected when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Help/Systems.

Worked for Help/Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Help/Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Help/Systems CEO Janet Dryer. All reviews posted anonymously by Help/Systems employees.