Helzberg Diamonds
www.helzberg.com North Kansas City, MO 1000 to 5000 Employees

As long as you conform to the ways of Helzberg, you will do just fine.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Novi, MI

I worked at Helzberg Diamonds full-time

ProsThis company holds high ethical standards when it comes to how they conduct business. With so many jewelry stores resorting to dishonest practices in order to make money, it is a real pro that helzberg prohibits it. also offers benefits to fulltime employees, bereavement, and paid vacation after a year of employment.

ConsIt's a very corporate culture here; there is an extensive amount of minuscule rules that are strictly enforced when it comes to how to conduct business and do your job. Sales associates arent given the opportunity to have any real voice or impact on making changes. The hiring process is lengthy and the phone interview asks counter-intuitive questions that seemed to be quite invasive and irrelevant to determining one's present capacity to be a good employee.

Average hourly sales position

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Helzberg Diamonds part-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible hours are great for college students, employee discount is… Cons: Working in sales is not for everyone Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Pathetic

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I worked at Helzberg Diamonds full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company seemed to focus on customer service and improving the… Cons: Company has no name for itself and expects the same recognition power as like Tiffanys or other large nationwide jewelers. Associates and assistant manager's wages… Advice to Senior Management: Yes the customer is extremely important and without them we are nothing but do not sacrifice your bottom rung associates and make money off them.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Helzberg Diamonds.

Worked for Helzberg Diamonds? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Helzberg Diamonds reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Helzberg Diamonds CEO Beryl B. Raff. All reviews posted anonymously by Helzberg Diamonds employees.