There are newer employer reviews for Helzberg Diamonds

Absolutely one of the most positive experiences in my life

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Helzberg Diamonds full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

compensated for your good work, which is easily tracked by how much you sale. Your pay is directly linked to sales production. You also have easy access to upper management. Both the VP of the company and the CEO have visited the store.

Cons

i have no negatives of the company

77 Other Employee Reviews for Helzberg Diamonds (View Most Recent)

Sounded good but didn't pan out

Former Employee - Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Helzberg Diamonds full-time for less than a year

Pros

Beautiful jewelry styles that is offered at a great price to the customer. Wonderful warranty.

Cons

You are measured on so many different things even of you are excelling they will still find something you are failing in. Don't be fooled by the commission structure. I took the job being told I would easily be able to sell a certain amount and I have no idea how that would be possible based off the numbers I've now seem from last year. Bad policies especially around turning over sales. You are expected to split most sales which makes it very had to get to your sales goal. If I was a customer and someone turned me over to someone else or another employee just walked in I would be furious and leave.

Have faith in your staff. Don't assume they can't sell and therefore have to walk into sales or turn them over. Also, start at a higher base hourly rate

Fun and exciting quickly changed to frustrating, horrible, & stressful!

I have been working at Helzberg Diamonds full-time

Pros

No goals or pressure to get anything done, pay is not bad for what you do and the employee discount is good.

Cons

Upper management and corporates response to concerns about the environment. We have all dealt with various sexual harassment issues from our store manager and assistant manager for a couple of years. Even though we have asked the company for help several times they have ignored us and turned their backs on us. We were recently told it was our fault, its obvious the company does not care about its associates.

Pay attention to the little people, just because we are not managers does not mean that we are not valuable or should have to come to work to be teased and abused on a daily basis. We tried to tell you and now our lawyer will have to make you listen.

There are newer employer reviews for Helzberg Diamonds

Worked for Helzberg Diamonds? Contribute to the Community!