There are newer employer reviews for Helzberg Diamonds

Not in this economy!

Former Employee - Sales
Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Helzberg Diamonds

Pros

Pay is decent considering all the downtime and not a whole lot of punishment for not making quotas. You get to talk to alot of different people since you work in a mall.

Cons

The hours are horrible if you have a life, working till ten pm every night and Saturdays and Sundays and even worse during the holidays with the mall's extended hours.

Spend a little bit more time actually in the store where all the action happens to fully understand what employees deal with.

77 Other Employee Reviews for Helzberg Diamonds (View Most Recent)

Helzberg Diamonds - All Star Company

Former Employee - Store Manager  in  Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at Helzberg Diamonds

Pros

Helzberg Diamonds has; with out a doubt, the best leadership training program I have ever seen. I have had the opportunity to work with some very talented people over the years, but I can say without hesitation, the quality of the people "top to bottom" at Helzberg is All-Star quality. One particular training module that sticks out was their "Performance Problem Solving" session. While the core principles of this program were very basic, understanding how to consistently apply the skills learned in a very logical sequence was huge for me. In fact, I now train other retailers across the country on addressing performance problems.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Utilize available technology to accurately measure traffic and conversion rates

Good part-time job while going to school, but not for long term employment.

Former Employee - Office Associate  in  Wichita, KS
    Former Employee - Office Associate in Wichita, KS

I worked at Helzberg Diamonds

Pros

Good benifits and pay. Some of the employees are pleasent to work with.

Cons

Managment was poor. Employees were not treated respectfully. Company did not treat employees as people, only numbers. Retail hours and you don't see your family around the Holidays.

Employees will work more effectifly and will be more willing to work hard when treated like human beings.

There are newer employer reviews for Helzberg Diamonds

Worked for Helzberg Diamonds? Contribute to the Community!