Helzberg Diamonds

www.helzberg.com

Not in this economy!

Sales (Former Employee)

ProsPay is decent considering all the downtime and not a whole lot of punishment for not making quotas. You get to talk to alot of different people since you work in a mall.

ConsThe hours are horrible if you have a life, working till ten pm every night and Saturdays and Sundays and even worse during the holidays with the mall's extended hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend a little bit more time actually in the store where all the action happens to fully understand what employees deal with.

Helzberg Diamonds - All Star Company

Store Manager (Former Employee) Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I worked at Helzberg Diamonds

Pros: Helzberg Diamonds has; with out a doubt, the best leadership training program I have ever seen. I have had the opportunity to work with some… Cons: None that I can think of. Advice to Senior Management: Utilize available technology to accurately measure traffic and conversion rates Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good part-time job while going to school, but not for long term employment.

Office Associate (Former Employee) Wichita, KS

I worked at Helzberg Diamonds

Pros: Good benifits and pay. Some of the employees are… Cons: Managment was poor. Employees were not treated respectfully. Company did not treat employees… Advice to Senior Management: Employees will work more effectifly and will be more willing… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Helzberg Diamonds.

Worked for Helzberg Diamonds? Contribute to the Community!