Henkel Consumer Adhesives - Ohio
www.henkelna.com Avon, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Mostly a good place to work at, with some pitfalls.

Sales & Marketing (Current Employee)
Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Henkel Consumer Adhesives - Ohio

ProsCanada has good tuition reimbursement program. Depending on your superiors you may be able to have flex time and work from home. Some opportunities may be present internationally. When properly handled, there is satisfactory knowledge management and best practice sharing, which helps to do one's job. Depending on your supervisors, may be able to attend and learn from industry events/conferences. Salaries are usually kept within the industry standards. Efforts are made to retain the best employees.

ConsLittle interaction with other divisions of Henkel, thus no opportunity for cross-category experience. No official flex time policy (or summer hours). Office is very small and not a lot of movement is available within the same division in Canada. Sometimes there is lack of communication with the main office in the US, which lead to a feeling of isolation. Most of the decisions and important business related activities are handled in the US while HR is handled out of the "corporate" Canadian office (separate site), further contributing to confusion.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome more proactive in developing the employees (courses, etc). Allow for more interaction with other divisons.

Independent Sales Rep

Territory Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Henkel Consumer Adhesives - Ohio as a contractor for more than 5 years

Pros: Excellent leadership at this company. I felt I had 100% support of management and marketing. Interested in growing the business and customer relationships.… Cons: Company would benefit for a more formalized training process for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

No training, bad reviews due to lack of training, political, cliquish, no advancement unless you brown nose.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Henkel Consumer Adhesives - Ohio full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great Pay for executives, not so much for anyone else. Cons: Sales Offices - Rude, Nasty, underhanded, sneaky people. Those are… Advice to Senior Management: For Field Sales Offices - All Management needs to be overhauled. Worst Managers ever!… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Henkel Consumer Adhesives - Ohio.

Worked for Henkel Consumer Adhesives - Ohio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Henkel Consumer Adhesives - Ohio reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Henkel Consumer Adhesives - Ohio CEO Jeffrey C. Piccolomini. All reviews posted anonymously by Henkel Consumer Adhesives - Ohio employees.