Henkel

www.henkel.com
There are newer employer reviews for Henkel

One of the most rewarding part of my whole Career

Former Employee - Team Lead in Asia (Philippines)
Former Employee - Team Lead in Asia (Philippines)

I worked at Henkel full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good culture and support from the management. I gained a handful of experiences, trainings, coaching and fulfilling roles whilst in this company. I would have not left if not for the relocation plan I planned for myself. If I will have a chance again to go back and work for them, I will surely do so as this is the company that is closest to my heart.

The people I worked for and with are very hardworking and supportive. Almost everyone is doing their best to live up the value from the Henkel Family.

Even the top management like head of Global HR and CEO take time to visit their 'constituents' in every continent which matters to those who are working with the projects that support their visions and missions for the growth of the organization.

Cons

Your growth may sometimes be affected by sudden movement of key people so flexibility from your end as an employee is a must and resilience as well.

Stick to the development plan for the employees. Keep up the good work and in developoing your top people and Hi-POs

178 Other Employee Reviews for Henkel (View Most Recent)

Was great, now merely good.

I worked at Henkel

Pros

Fantastic co-workers, challenging work, decent pay and benefits. Reasonable work hours and flexibility.

Cons

Demoralising workspaces, agressive workload and heavy handed management. Canada is a subsidiary to the US head office, and policy is made in Germany/ the US with no regard to the Canadian marketplace or difffering staffing levels.

Allow more workspace per employee. Re- adopt some of the Canadian culture that made the staff so successful in the past, rather than the cookie cutter culture imposed by head office.

Very bad work environment.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

I worked at Henkel full-time (more than a year)

Pros

It is a global comapny. The brands are strong and the products are good value for money.

Cons

I hated working there. Hours wasted in meaningless meetings. No one makes any decisions. Young hires treated like crap. Low salaries.

Deal with the bullies and leaders-in-name-only who don't know what they are doing.

The employee turnover is mad and no one is doing anything about it...

The foreign managers have no idea about the Polish market...

You need to import some talent from the nice FMCGs in Warsaw and invest in the youngsters. And you should fire those who are already corrupting those youngsters. The fact that someone was working in the company for 15 years and started as a receptionist does not mean they are good at what they are doing and worthy at all of keeping around.

There are newer employer reviews for Henkel