Henkel
www.henkel.com Dusseldorf, Germany 5000+ Employees

One of the most rewarding part of my whole Career

Team Lead (Former Employee)
Asia (Philippines)

ProsGood culture and support from the management. I gained a handful of experiences, trainings, coaching and fulfilling roles whilst in this company. I would have not left if not for the relocation plan I planned for myself. If I will have a chance again to go back and work for them, I will surely do so as this is the company that is closest to my heart.

The people I worked for and with are very hardworking and supportive. Almost everyone is doing their best to live up the value from the Henkel Family.

Even the top management like head of Global HR and CEO take time to visit their 'constituents' in every continent which matters to those who are working with the projects that support their visions and missions for the growth of the organization.

ConsYour growth may sometimes be affected by sudden movement of key people so flexibility from your end as an employee is a must and resilience as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementStick to the development plan for the employees. Keep up the good work and in developoing your top people and Hi-POs

Great Culture and Career Opportunities

Intern (Current Employee)
    Düsseldorf (Germany)

I have been working at Henkel as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Management is very considerate of personal goals and there is a lot of room to grow inside the… Cons: It's a very large corporation so there is the expected… Advice to Senior Management: Keep it up. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Interesting projects, difficult internal organisation

Chemical Engineer (Current Employee)
    Düsseldorf (Germany)

I have been working at Henkel full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: A lot of work. Good to learn how a German… Cons: Too much stress. Internal structure very unclear and monthly changing. Very goal oriented and not taking… Advice to Senior Management: Higher educated workers in the managerial level is strongly required. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Henkel.

Worked for Henkel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Henkel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Henkel CEO Kasper Rorsted . All reviews posted anonymously by Henkel employees.