Henkel

www.henkel.com

One of the most rewarding part of my whole Career

Former Employee - Team Lead  in  Asia (Philippines)
Former Employee - Team Lead in Asia (Philippines)

Pros

Good culture and support from the management. I gained a handful of experiences, trainings, coaching and fulfilling roles whilst in this company. I would have not left if not for the relocation plan I planned for myself. If I will have a chance again to go back and work for them, I will surely do so as this is the company that is closest to my heart.

The people I worked for and with are very hardworking and supportive. Almost everyone is doing their best to live up the value from the Henkel Family.

Even the top management like head of Global HR and CEO take time to visit their 'constituents' in every continent which matters to those who are working with the projects that support their visions and missions for the growth of the organization.

Cons

Your growth may sometimes be affected by sudden movement of key people so flexibility from your end as an employee is a must and resilience as well.

Stick to the development plan for the employees. Keep up the good work and in developoing your top people and Hi-POs

Other reviews for Henkel

Great Culture and Career Opportunities

Current Employee - Intern  in  Düsseldorf (Germany)
    Current Employee - Intern in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Pros

Management is very considerate of personal goals and there is a lot of room to grow inside the company and if between departments as well. Pay is competitive and it is obvious they care about their employees.

Cons

It's a very large corporation so there is the expected politics and inefficiencies.

Keep it up.

Interesting projects, difficult internal organisation

Current Employee - Chemical Engineer  in  Düsseldorf (Germany)
    Current Employee - Chemical Engineer in Düsseldorf (Germany)

Pros

A lot of work. Good to learn how a German company works.
    Good travel possibilities.

Cons

Too much stress.
    Internal structure very unclear and monthly changing. Very goal oriented and not taking much care about the workers. Strong cut of resources & people at the end of the year.

Higher educated workers in the managerial level is strongly required.

There are newer employer reviews for Henkel.

Worked for Henkel? Contribute to the Community!