Hennepin County Medical Center
www.hcmc.org Minneapolis , MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

it is the most disorganized care in some units and the best of care in others - research!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hennepin County Medical Center

ProsGood pay. Committed to its mission of working with the poor.

Consupper management is extremely disorganized and changes from one initiative to another without explanation. Trying to establish data driven decisions but the workforce is about 10 years behind. Slow to make technology easily accessible and working properly.

Advice to Senior ManagementBullying staff will get you know where. You are losing good staff because the upper management creates change that they don't totally understand and then expect high performance in a manner of weeks. Take a look at your goals and stick to them.

Always an opportunity to make a difference.

I have been working at Hennepin County Medical Center full-time

Pros: Easy to find meaningful ways to help people from diverse backgrounds Always something going on; no chance of feeling bored Honorable organizational mission with staff involved… Cons: Disconnection of executive leadership to front-line staff as shown in the high rate of process changes, increasing expectations, and lack of tools to meet the… More

Unethical behavior supported by management and staff

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I worked at Hennepin County Medical Center full-time

Pros: The pension is a plus, but that's only if you're able to… Cons: 1.) Unethical behavior supported by management. 2.) Poor communication by… Advice to Senior Management: I've known several former employees who were wonderful at their jobs but burnout got the best of them because of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Hennepin County Medical Center.

Worked for Hennepin County Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Hennepin County Medical Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Hennepin County Medical Center CEO David Jones. All reviews posted anonymously by Hennepin County Medical Center employees.