Hennepin County Medical Center

www.hcmc.org

Unethical behavior supported by management and staff

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Minneapolis, MN

ProsThe pension is a plus, but that's only if you're able to become vested. The educational opportunities available to employees were also a nice perk.

Cons1.) Unethical behavior supported by management. 2.) Poor communication by lower-level management. 3.) Backstabbing and spreading rumors by co-workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've known several former employees who were wonderful at their jobs but burnout got the best of them because of the lower level management and low morale. You're losing good employees and I suggest you find a way to fix it soon.

it is the most disorganized care in some units and the best of care in others - research!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Hennepin County Medical Center

Pros: Good pay. Committed to its mission of working with… Cons: upper management is extremely disorganized and changes from one initiative to another without explanation. Trying to establish data… Advice to Senior Management: Bullying staff will get you know where. You are losing good staff because the upper management creates change that they don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Always an opportunity to make a difference.

I have been working at Hennepin County Medical Center full-time

Pros: Easy to find meaningful ways to help people from diverse backgrounds Always something going on; no chance of feeling bored Honorable organizational mission with staff involved… Cons: Disconnection of executive leadership to front-line staff as shown in the high rate of process changes, increasing expectations, and lack of tools to meet the… More

There are newer reviews on Hennepin County Medical Center.

Worked for Hennepin County Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!