Henry Ford Health System

www.henryfordhealth.org

Team-centered work environment excellent but pay decreasing

Registered Nurse (Current Employee) West Bloomfield, MI

ProsCoworkers are great, work flow between disciplines is super, beautiful facility at West Bloomfield

ConsBonuses being stripped one by one. Midnight bonuses done away with, then weekend cadre bonuses stripped. What's the incentive to work weekends or midnights? Then, hospital spends ridiculous amounts of money on useless things like a greenhouse... Really?

Advice to Senior ManagementPay closer attention to what employees are suggesting. Start being more competitive in wages... There are a lot of other hospitals out there. I got two interviews at other hospitals lined up for this coming week... And I only put in apps 4 days ago.

Certified Nursing Assistant

Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) Harper Woods, MI

I worked at Henry Ford Health System full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great place to work, friendly people. Cons: No room for raises at the time. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I miss it so much!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Detroit, MI

I worked at Henry Ford Health System full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The people at HFHS are wonderful. It is the most friendly and collaborative place I've worked. I knew I would miss it, but I didn't… Cons: The only reasons I had to leave: low salary for skills, lack of opportunity for advancement in my field.… Advice to Senior Management: Try to find a way to compensate your employees better to keep the talent. It's a great place to work but people have to be… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Henry Ford Health System.

Worked for Henry Ford Health System? Contribute to the Community!